Sunday, December 26, 2021

Genichiro Tenryu talks Ray Paloma

26th December 2021
AERA dot/Yahoo.co.jp

"The most impressive thing about the Tenryu Project this year, was a wrestler named Ray Paloma. That guy was shocking! At first, I didn't know him at all and thought they had booked a foreign wrestler, and so I was surprised to see a little old Japanese man doing something flashy! What's more, his admission song is Kenji Sawada's "Stripper" and he goes around the ring with a spotlight on him before he enters. This small old man, who is only as tall as a chair at the venue, is cool (laughs).

During the match, his butt popped out with perfect timing*. When I first saw it, I thought "What is this playful guy?!" But before I knew it, I was addicted to him. My relatives seem to be watching me during Ray Paloma matches, as I am watching them with so much fun (laughs)"

*A somewhat embarrassed Referee Yoshino said "the pants came down. In front of Mr Tenryu"

Translated from Aera.dot/Yahoo Japan
GIF taken from Dove Pro Official

No comments:

Post a Comment