Thursday, April 16, 2020

(DOVE) The GinGin Boys come to Dove



Warning: This contains explicit sexual content and references, if you are easily offended please do not read this article...or watch Dove. Maybe both. The video starts at 1 minute 41 should you want to see the footage.

The camera brings us to a sunny rooftop in 2014 (although I believe this to be January) where YO-HEY and Ippei are sunbathing in deckchairs ironically called "Captain Stag". YO-HEY is resting his beer can on his crotch, for reasons that will soon become painfully clear. In typical Dove style the door does not open at first, and for a couple of seconds the cameraman has to fight with it.
Our heroes seem contemplative as they look up at the sunny sky, but they are not thinking of blue skies and clouds. YO-HEY has a problem, and don't say I didn't warn you when you find out what it is.

IPPEI: I'm getting a nice tan
YO-HEY: No matter what I do, heating it up is no good.
IPPEI sits up and looks at him
YO-HEY (cont) What do you think I need, a woman?
IPPEI: A woman?
YO-HEY (reaching down to grasp his beer can): Recently really hard cock, suddenly feeling horny, and like a drink cooler I have to cool it. 

YO-HEY sits up, after rearranging himself

IPPEI: It's moving
YO-HEY: That's the amount of tissue used
IPPEI: Solitary style
YO-HEY: I want a woman
IPPEI: I want to go where there are alot of women
YO-HEY: Dove Pro Wrestling. There are many cute women there. Wrestling = popularity
IPPEI: Are pro wrestlers popular?
YO-HEY: It's settled that we will be hot. Do you wrestle?
IPPEI: I want to wrestle
YO-HEY: So, our team name...

They think

YO-HEY: "Cock"? "No end to the tissue?"
IPPEI: I want to include everything
YO-HEY: But I want excitement....I want excitement.

They look at each other and then at the camera

Both: Gingin* Boys!

Having decided their name, which is an onomatopoeic Japanese word which means "excitement, ecstatic", they get off the roof congratulating each other as "I'm Too Sexy" starts playing, and we see from the following footage that not only where they popular, YO-HEY'S problems were sorted out...


No comments:

Post a Comment