Wednesday, January 20, 2021

(DOVE) VAPER wrestler Naoki Tanizaki's Handle with Care Battle News! ~ Dove pro wrestling and rivalry

20th January 2021
Battle-News.com

This is Naoki Tanizaki from Dove Pro Wrestling. 

The state of emergency in Kanto and the other major areas has finally been issued. I wince at the report of the number of infected people in the daily news, but be firm with yourself and take all possible measures against infectious diseases.

In Osaka, Gunso was exclaiming the declaration of the state of emergency before Governor Yoshimura (see his Twitter). Relax, there was no coercion just because he shouted about it, (laughs). I was depressed in 2020 because Osaka Mixture, an on-the-spot decision-making event, couldn't be held due to Coronavirus. I hope we can see all the signs of recovery this year.

Finally, the curtain of the fight rose! 
It was a battle between us, Dove Pro Wrestling VS STRONGHEARTS, but one of the opponents, El Lindaman, was found to be positive for Coronavirus. The other members, who had been in close contact, were negative. It was a situation of taking care and refraining from activities, so the curtain did not rise on the rivalry. There are other wrestlers who say they have been infected with corona, and I feel that the wave of infection is approaching the pro wrestling world.
When the war started, an invisible enemy blocked us, and so that this heat does not cool down I would like to keep the tension until the fight, and challenge with that. Regarding the competitive fight with STRONGHEARTS, when I comes to the opponents I think each wrestler has various opinions and thoughts, but I personally have many of my own about the VS industry. I also think of it as a fight against fans who don't know VS Dove Wrestling. I want to let them know that such an intense and exciting fight is taking place in a corner of the pro wrestling world which is a world that seems to be wide, but in reality it is smaller than expected. I want to take that stimulus to Dove. I want to release more and more stimulus and heat than I had felt in the battle against BASARA.

There is a relative competition with promotions who are passively seen in the papers, on the WEB, SNS etc in their struggles. I want to create a fight and a wave of energy that can only be felt here. I want as many people as possible to actively know about Dove wrestling! I want you to come to the venue!
I have an idea. 
As I mentioned earlier, we have been competing against BASARA, led by Isami Kodaka, each summer. There was no particular relationship between the two promotions, but the number of wrestlers, the scale of the two promotions, both have the wrestler-manager heading them etc. With people so alike and so cool, we fought with each other for pride, not wanting to lose to those guys. At the time it was held in a crowded venue with the atmosphere of being completely drunk, and the event was held in heat and wild abandon. Due to the atmosphere created by that space, each match must have been classed as best bout. 

I will never forget the summer of 2018. The event at Shinjuku Face at BASARA, was sometimes said to have been a part of DDT'S Beer Garden Wrestling week. The sale of alcohol was by far the best in the week, and I heard that the alcohol prepared was not enough, and had to be added from the nightclub. For this, both the Dove and BASARA sides were secretly pleased! I think it was emotional to say the least. The Dove World Heavyweight title match vs Fuminori Abe was also stimulated by his potential, and the Dove style sound. It was uplifted by the cheers of the seconds, and the seismic like cheers from fans, still remains in my body. The situation, the timing, the atmosphere, and everything that had led up to that point, made it one of my best bouts. 

Although time has passed since the beginning of the fight, I strongly want to spread that intensity that seems to ascend to the heavens, and I want to spread it more and more to opponents, fans and others. I hope you will come to a Dove venue, which has a special underground aura that everyone in the know knows, which gives it the feel of a unique promotion. I feel like progression has been delayed since the beginning of the fight, but please come and feel this energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment