Saturday, February 27, 2021

(DOVE) VAPER wrestler Naoki Tanizaki's Handle with Care Battle News! ~ Dove's fight

17th February 2021
Battle News.com 

This is Naoki Tanizaki from Dove Wrestling. The second round of the rivalry between Dove Wrestling and STRONGHEARTS has begun. 

On the 14th, the form became a box office on the part of STRONGHEARTS, with each match being heated to the highest level. It was said to be like Style Wars, where unyielding pride collided. This was something that was said to be relentlessly transmitted by both the local group and on TwitCast. As expected, the fight burned. Even as a second, I feel like fighting. 
Don't misunderstand me, I didn't really care about the outcome of the day. When the Dove tune hits in the middle of the main event in the enemy's home, I felt the heat of the venue rise and accelerate in a moment, and become Dove style. I wondered if it wasn't only the customers, but also the opponents T-HAWK and El Lindaman also, that were all crazy and with a happy expression. 
They also got into the Dove style. With the raising of the tension of the customers, when the tension of the opponent explodes, and the anger comes out, I thought this was Dove, and a Dove style win regardless of victory or defeat. 

As it happens, El Lindaman and CIMA will challenge Yasshi and TiiDa for the tag belts on the 28th February. I believe that they will be sure to defend. 

(The rest of the article goes on to talk about Colega Studio, a venue, and doesn't mention Dove, so I have omitted it). 

No comments:

Post a Comment